* CAUTION: DO NOT USE THE TABLET ORALLY - TABLET MUST ALWAYS BE DISSOLVED IN BATH WATER ONLY
Instructions - Bathing in MMS water enables cleansing of pathogens that are on the skin surface or just under it.
1. WIPE OUT THE TUB / BATH. Bath must be clean
Otherwise the MMS ClO2 in the water will go to work on any soap scum and bathtub-ring, reducing or neutralizing the Cl02 available to the body
2. FILL BATH WITH WARM TO HOT WATER
3. ADD ONE MMS Bath Tablet to the water in the bath
Wait until tablet dissolves completely.
4. LAY IN THE TUB and soak the skin (min 15 to 20 minutes)
Splash water onto the entire body - arms,
neck, hair, face - all over. If a history of cold sores, then wipe tub
water on the lips and nose repeatedly and wherever they were once
visible. If water splashes in the eyes, just wipe it away with a cloth
soaked in tap water. MMS doesn't harm eyes - unlike shampoo.